Women love to be loved and cherished. When was the last time you did something out of the ordinary just to let your wife know that she’s loved?
First I want to start with 2 rules:
1. Don’t expect anything (Ahem… and I do mean ANYTHING) back in return for what you do for her. This is just for her! No asking or even hinting is allowed guys… sorry! What if she still decides on her own she wants to show her love for you after you do something loving for her? Well… that’s just an added bonus! Enjoy!
2. SMILE! Let her know that you are happy to be doing this for her, that loving her brings you joy!
Now that we have that taken care of, on to the tips!
1. Get her a card or write her a love note. Women LOVE this – you can’t go wrong if you really put a little time and effort into it!
2. Send or bring her flowers or chocolate. You can bring them home or even send them to her at work when she is having a bad day and include a little “I’m sorry you’re having a bad day, but I just wanted to let you know that I love you” type note. Nothing could cheer her up more than knowing that her husband loves her and cares that she is having a bad day. (And she won’t mind bragging to her coworkers about how amazing her husband is to send flowers!)
3. Plan and prepare a picnic or candlelight dinner for her depending on what she likes or what the weather will permit. (Make sure you clean up afterward!)
4. Give her a quick call during the day just to let her know that you were thinking about her and missed her.
5. Buy dry erase markers and write a little note for her on her mirror. Tell her how beautiful she is!
6. Do the dishes. Instead of heading off to the couch to watch TV after dinner, tell her that you want to show her that you love her by doing the dishes while she goes and relaxes for a while.
7. Turn off the TV. Give her a little time and attention. Women love to talk and it would mean a lot if you would listen to her and talk to her about what is important to her.
8. Watch a “chick flick” or whatever she likes with her. Sure it may seem pretty dumb to you, but just think, she probably feels the same way about Sports Center or some of the other things you like to watch.
9. Get the kids ready for bed. This is especially a wonderful way to show your wife that you love her if you have young kids that require a lot of hands on work to get them ready for bed. She will be thrilled if you smile and tell her that you love her and want to give her the chance to relax tonight while you get the kids ready for bed. Just think, you get to come home from work, but a mother’s work is never done. A little break would be very welcome!
10. Give her a back rub. Make it nice and long. Use massage oils or whatever she likes, and just in case you forgot, remember, rule #1 still applies! :)